Followers

3.02.2010

This is a new process...Just learning to deal with it!

This is a old entry I wanted to post, but never did. Im proud of myself for finally getting over my ex. Yes we were together for 2 years, and yes I enjoyed it all, but things happen, people change, and LIFE goes on. Its crazy how life goes. He and I haven't spoken since after Christmas. I dont know how he's doing, and vice versa. All I can do is pray that he's ok. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy my "rant"..lol.


P.S.-This is not the update. Thats coming next =)


After all of the shit we've been through..All the haters trying to steer me away...All the funny looks and sly ass remarks..Even after all the naysayers spoke death on our relationship..I managed to maintain!...Now..after a 1 and a 1/2..you give them just what they wanted..Thanks baby!


My ex and I were best friends before we got involved. We did practically everything together. We went on dates..out to eat..bowling..movies..You name it...we did it! I never thought he and I would ever be a whole. After a year..I saw myself slowly starting to fall in love with him..and by Jan. 14, 2007..we made it official. We were a full fledge couple. Our first Valentine's Day was pure bliss. Candles..flowers..slow music..dimmed lights. We made love for hours at a time..our bodies intertwined as one..it was beautiful! He even helped me get my G.E.D.. After 6 months of waiting..he finally told me he loved me on our 6 month anniversary. Man..did my heart flutter! Our love gradually grew into a beautiful melody.


The 1st year was great..and not too long afterwards..we started talking about long term ideas like living together, what it would be like to live together..or what we were gonna do for the 2 year mark.


Then..thats when shit started. Arguments...fussing...fighting..Not big spats..just little ones. I was wondering if it was just me..or if it was him. Then , the big day. The day he broke up with me..aka OUR 2 year anniversary. He finally told me why he was ready to go. He felt I wasn't what he needed. I cried, screamed, and ultimately died inside that night.


Its been 1 year and 2 months, and you know something, Im QUITE alright with how everything worked out. See, it took some time to realize that yes, he may have been a blessing, but maybe he was just a stepping stone to whats sure to come :). Yeah, thats it. He was just a taste of what's coming! Its amazing what a little time can do =)



No comments:

Listen to My Jiggy Jamsz!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones