Followers

7.01.2009

My Family Reunion...

Ok...so the family reunion was last weekend and I must say, it was quite funny.


Meeting 5 little cousins I never knew existed= Free, but came with a 5.00 price mark, as they begged me for chips, pickles, and little sippers juices.

50/60/70 year olds dancing to Stanky Leg= Free, but this too, came with a price mark, as I pondered what would happen if one of their hips slipped, if one fell into split, or if "The Change" started when THEY started doing the Booty Dew. When I giggled at the thought, I think I lost about 10 years off my life, and damn near choked and died on the spot, from the pull apart'able piece of rib I had in my mouth.

Snowballs = Free...but you guessed it...WELL PRICED! The fucking line was about 50 family members STRONG, and these bastids were gettin about 4 snowballs per person. By the time my fat ass stayed in the line, let about 7 kids get ahead of me, plus 4 old people, the damn people had ran out of snowball cups. I had been in that line for about 30 mins. I was MAD AS ALL BLUE FUCKIN HELL..up until Jamayra and Maya (My new little cousin and Cousin Brandon's girlfriend's daughter..WHOO LAWD THAT WAS ALOT!) came up to me and gave me a hug, and shared theirs with me. wub.gif

After the day altering mix of cold Ciroc shots & Heinekens galore, Bacardi Silvers, and Smirnoff Ices, mixed with good food and the comedic stylings of Uncle Willie and Uncle Man (Leonard), I was dead to the world in no time flat, and wasn't really worried about the heat anymore.

My family, no matter how ghetto/loud/obnoxious/smart-mouthed/dumb (in more ways than one) they can be...

They're still MY ghetto/loud/obnoxious/smart-mouthed/dumb (in more ways than one) family, and nothing will ever change that. But next year...yeah...lmao...WERE GETTIN A DAMN DJ!

No comments:

Listen to My Jiggy Jamsz!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones