Followers

7.02.2009

Wow...I think I'm a Narc!

So...the last thing I remember is that I went to sleep at 6:30'sh this morning. Why on EARTH did I wake up at 10:30, I have no earthly idea...LMAO! I told my homie I just may be the worlds FIRST fat crackhead ROTF!

Anyways, the 4th is coming up and I'm UBER excited. We talkin bbq's, ample liquor, sexy mens with no shirts and fireworks in their hands (Been waking up in a cold sweat from that shit!), swimming, and lots parties filled with good music! Oh yeah...family and friends too..LMAO!

Solange will be here doing a party/fashion show on Friday night. You know what that means....FREEEEEE STUFFFF...AND I LIKIE FREE! FREE All white party on Saturday...gues list invite of course :). My Black Is Beautiful Tour will be in the convention center from the 3rd-5th. My sis and I have free entry to our favorite club, cause I'm cool with the bouncers/dj's. Even gave us free 3 shot drink passes.

Yessir. Its gonna be on and poppin this weekend! So, what are you guys gonna be doing for the 4th? Gimmie some feedback :)

No comments:

Listen to My Jiggy Jamsz!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones