Followers

11.29.2009

=[Love&Music]= Post 1: The evoking of FEELINGS and THOUGHTS

Todays Quote...
"If all the worlds a stage, I pray to GOD that he gives me the strength and wisdom to be a great playwright."
-Joni Chelle <3

Today's Photo
Morning my lovelies =]
This weekend has been BANANAS, to say the least! From working damn near non stop in the kitchen, cooking up sweets and goodies for the family, to having my Thanksgiving weekend, BAYOU CLASSIC WEEKEND, being a total and complete bust! Its not my bestie's fault though. Hopefully she's feeling better!
[If youre reading this, FEEL BETTER ARINNNNN! *SCREAMS OUT* DIVASSSSSSS!]
*AHEM*...Anywhoo...back to the subject at hand.
After sitting at home in the think tank (my lovely, yet stimulative purple room), I spit some random thoughts out this morning.
What were they about, you ask? Well they were about this...and that... and...well...see for yourself!

"I love ALL kinds of music, most being in a wide range of genres. I do more slower stuff than normal though. It just seems to move me more. Theres just one problem with slow music though. Whether sad or happy, it just reminds me that Im single. The happy reminds me that I have no one to cuddle, love, hold, sing to, caress, kiss...all that sticky icky sweet shit. And the sad just makes me realize that the one person I cried over, stole my heart ,while the others just hurt my ego. Crazy right? It took a minute to actually realize that. As a single woman, I learn so many new things everyday. Music...My anti-drug. My addiction. My melodic mood ring!"

Crazy but true, right?
How does music make you feel? Can it control/ has it controlled your mood, like it has done me?
Drop me a line people =]
Until then..
Keep It In The CLOSET!
Outtie5000..JoniCee

2 comments:

Enigma Sept said...

Music is definitely a mood changer.I listen to RnB when I want to relax and alt rock when I want to get moving.One of the great things about music.

JoniCee said...

I agree! I think great artists are ones who's music can invoke thoughts or philosophies!

Listen to My Jiggy Jamsz!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones