Followers

11.13.2009

"Allow me to RE-Introduce myself....."


Famous Quote:
"You might see me in the streets, but shawty, you ont KNOW me!"
-Southern King...T.I. (T.I.P)
I think I should properly introduce myself, seeing as half..ok majority of you mofos dont know the kid. You have just entered the life and times of the QUEEN MUTHAFUCKIN BEE..JONI MICHELLE! Im a bad ass, sexy, single, educated, 22 year old from the sexy southern state of Louisiana...in the city of New Orleans to be exact! I got a vulgar mouth and a harsh tongue. I VOW to stay true to me at ALL times.
Also, as you can tell, Im a FAT ASS! Yes people, I eat collards, and yams, chicken, pizza...fuck it...I eat what tastes good to me! Yes Im a fat mofo...SO WHAT?!? Im fabulous. Fuck you. Die slow if you dont think so =]. Anyways, Im cool as hell, and Im here to share a bit of EVERYTHING with you guys, from my personal life, to special info, all the way down to advice.  I'll also be sharing some of my very own stuff, like songs, videos I've made, poetry, and other shit like that.
Im here basically to have fun. I live. I breathe. I do shit.
Come walk the wild side. Take that leap. Follow the kid on her journeys!
Until then..Outie 5000 BITCHES!
-♥
Joni C.Baby:Please Say The Baby!

Oh...and by the way, you can get in contact with me, you know! LMAO!

The Y-Hoo: JoniMcMuffin
Twitter: @Jonieffinceetriq
MySpizzy/FaceBitch: MissJoniChelle
Twurk On Formspring: formspring.me/JoniChelle

No comments:

Listen to My Jiggy Jamsz!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones