Followers

11.14.2009

What I Hate: A 1 on 1 look at the 4 things that make Joni's ASS ITCH!

Today's Quote:
"You making shit more complicated than it should be//You feel your death is coming soon only it could be//Nigga got killed because they never understood me//I know your block is similar to how my hood be//This nigga with all of this playing getting on my nerves//He calling me up on the phone saying he want a Burb//I told his daddy that's not how I handle business, man//How I know you not turning, say that you be with me saying//Doing business with you I'm not even considering."
-Juvenile The Great//"Gone Ride With Me"

Today's Image:
Morning! Blah.
For a few reasons or another, I woke up with anger in my heart and with alotta shit on my mind. Theres SO many things that people do that makes my ASS itch. When I say ass itch, I dont mean literally people. I clean myself every-damn-day, thank you! I just mean in a figurative, you-get-on-my-fucking-nerves kinda way. You're probably gonna see me use this term ALOT! Anyways, I felt the need to explain and express, although I really dont have to, my top 5 things that just piss me the hell off. I know some of you will agree with me on some of this shit. So, with that being said, lets go...

Number 4:
Frivolous Shoppers...
Now, there are kids all over the world who need shoes, food, clothing, etc. Instead of you buying something that you may truly need (Clothing, shoes, a HOUSE), you want to put your money down on a set of rims and jewelry? REALLY? 1st off, HOUSES LAST LONGER! You can live in a house. You cant live in those 50 pairs of Nikes, can you? JACKASS. And 2ndly..You dont know what *SAVING* is? At least save SOMETHING for future activities/troubles! aND WHAT PISSES ME OFF EVEN MORE SO....These people are the same ones who cry, scream, complain, and bitch about what?....
BEINGGGGGGGGGGGGG BROKEEEEEEEEEEE! >.<
Dont come running to me cause you spent your money on stupid shit. Dont ask to borrow, cause I have NO money.
Back back bitch. GIMMIE FIDDY FEET!
Ugh. #Icantkeepmymoneyright=FAIL!

Number 3:
LIARS...ENOUGH SAID...
Why do people lie? Is there REALLY a reason beyond not wanting to hurt people's feelings? I know there isn't. There's NO reason to lie, especially when its for NOTHING! When I find out people have been lying for no apparent reason, it makes me feel all dirty..and angry as well. Be REAL with your shit. Then they get mad when you dont believe their truths. If your dumb ass wouldnt lie in the FIRST fucking place, you'd be taken seriously!
#LiarsalwaysFAIL
Bitches....*side eye*

Number 2:
Haters..
Is there a reason why people hate? You dont get PAID for hating. You get stipends? Lemmie know. I'll start hating too..*side eye*. Yall ever notice how other races (Asian, Latino, Caucasians, Etc..), get ahead of us in many things? THATS BECAUSE THEY DONT HATE ON EACH OTHER! Yup. I said it. Yall know its true. Why hate on someone thats doing better than you? Shit, follow their footsteps so you can get on your shit too! Use your hate as FUEL. If you continue to spend all your time hating, your ass will be in the SAME damn spot. FOREVER!
#HATERSGETSPRAYEDLIKEAFROSHEEN=YOU FAIL!

And the Number 1 thing that makes my ASS itch.....

PEOPLE WHO DONT TAKE CARE OF THEIR DAMN KIDS!
If theres one thing I cant stand, its BITCHES who have BABIES, and opt NOT to take care of them! You dont comb the babies hair. You dont take them to the doctor. You dont even buy the damn children clothes. KILL YOURSELF! Children are not fucking toys. You cant just do dirty shit like that to them. They didn't ASK to be here. Sometimes, I wish I could adopt all the kids in the world, so they'd be safe, and well taken care of. If you didn't want kids, your lazy stank ass shouldn't have laid down and bussed your pussy open. And if you wanted to fuck, condoms and birth control is your best friend. GET TO KNOW THEM! Trifling ass females make me SICK! TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS BITCH! And stop putting them off on other people too. Its YOUR babies heffa!
UGH! #IFYOUDONTKEEPYOURPUSSYINYOURPANTS=YOU FAIL!
Theres a bunch of other shit that makes me mad, but you get the picture with these. So, what makes YOUR ass itch people? Drop the kid a line.
Till next blog, Im OUT this bitch.
-Deuces
JoniCee: The ANGRY one!

No comments:

Listen to My Jiggy Jamsz!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones